...should i wait? Well, I live in Canada and there is an opening for a fashion intern for the website. My long term goal is to be a part of a reputable fashion magazine but there aren't too many in Vancouver, Canada (where I live). I don't want to apply and be rejected because then I will screw myself over.
This is my experience so far, let me know if I should apply or wait until I'm a little older and have done more related work.

1. third year University student - major is English
2. write fashion articles for a fashion-related website (that is based where I live)
3. Have interned for a south asian woman's magazine and helped with two photo shoots in New York (with M.I.A and Kal Penn [from Harold & Kumar] for this magazine and also worked as a acting stylist for one of them
4. worked as a temporary events ambassador for another local fashion website that was holding a fashion show and contest at a local mall (i helped prep and organize for about 4 weeks)
5. i've written a couple fashion articles for my University's newspaper

APPLY OR NOT TO APPLY? help!
oh important note: it is for the website mainly, i believe...but I do not have much experience with website development and that sort of thing.