and want opinions? Preface

Telling a story is one of the hardest things a person can do. Trying to get all the details right and not sounding stupid or refraining from rambling. But sometimes there are stories that are dying to be told. They take on a life of their own and they beg to be nurtured and cared for. The way to do so is to tell about them. So you have to risk sounding stupid and the occasional rant to make sure at least someone else in the world knows of the story you hold within. So that’s what I am doing. My name is Aline, but you can call me Aly. This is not my story but I need to share it. If I don’t then I fear that no one will know the story that is Jess. The story is set in a town close to Dallas Texas. The exact location is not necessary. You just have to know that Jess lived with me in this town for almost a year, and for that year I was not just Aline Parker but Aly Parker, Jess’s girl. I did not belong to Jess in the way you would think well at least not at first. But there I go getting ahead of myself. I want to tell this story right, I want to do right by Jess. That’s all I can do for him now. So no more writing like I’m talking to the reader. No now it’s time to get to the story, Jess’s story. Enjoy.