It seems to be a pattern that whenever I find a man attractive, the phone call never comes, but whenever I find a guy to be unappealing, the phone won't stop ringing. I have also noticed that even the guys that call and call and call are only after sex. How do I know? They talk about going on dates, blow off calling until it's too late, then call to say they've rented a movie(hoping to be asked over so we can get busy during the movie). I DON'T INVITE THESE GUYS OVER. I don't sleep with guys on the first, second, or even third date. I want to get to know if he is worth doing that with first, and I don't dress slutty or stay on the subject of sex for too long after they bring it up. I would love to meet a guy that asks me out on weekends, takes time to get to know me, and builds a relationship with me but all I am finding is toads, and horny toads at that. I am waiting on a guy that I went on a date to call me. He said he'd be in touch and e-mailed he had fun, and would talk to me soon. I did e-mail him a few days after the date and his e-mail and again he said he'd talk to me soon but it's been a few days since and still nothing. Is old fashioned dating dead? Why can't I find a nice guy that I am also attracted to that will court me? Is this just happening to me or is this common? Please, don't be mean. I am honestly puzzled and heart broken.