Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok for women to work at a mens fashion store?

hello everyone i was wondering if you have the answer to my question i saw a job listing about it and i want to apply but im not sure, i have had people tell me that women do but i never see it happening, also the application didnt say it was only for men but then again i have never seen a man working at a womens bra shop for example.

any answers???

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's like saying is it ok for a man to be a model or if it's ok for a women to be an officer (police man). And the only reason men don't work at a bra shop is because men don't wear bras so they don't or shouldn't know anything about bras. So of course it's ok for a woman to work in a mens fashion store, i mean ya sure it's uncommon but if being out numbered is something that you think you can handle then go for it! And besides, you'll get to check out hot guys all day, *BONUS* haha
    I say go for it!
    Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    probably because youre female and not often in male stores. yes i know of women working in mens stores. apply for it, what have you got to lose

Downloads
    Uploads
    Women do great at mens shops. A lot of men prefer to be helped by a woman rather than a man. I used to work for a mens clothing store. It was tough to compete against the women because all the guys that came in preferred to be helped by women so they can flirt with them as well. In order to compete I just pretended to be gay and I racked up with gay men that came in. I also did better with couples than the women because when a guy came in with a woman, the women felt more comfortable with their man being helped by another man for obvious reasons. Single or unaccompanied straight men by enlarge prefer to deal with women so they can flirt unless she proves to be incompetent, has a bad personality, is not that good looking and/or doesn't know her job well. And its not uncommon for women to work at an all mens clothing store, some stores prefer to hire women to attract more male customers. If they could they would only hire attractive women as bait for male customers.