I'm a guy and my hair sucks. It's that one point between wavy and straight where it turns itself into a total mess. I have to be really careful when I dry my hair after a shower because if I don't comb it constantly it will end up drying itself in a bad way and it will look bad. My hair always looks messy when it's natural and it makes me look like a rat who doesn't care. I straighten it often but I do it every day and I'm worried about it damaging my hair. I always go through the process of blow drying my hair semi-straight, then using a flat iron. It looks great afterwards, but if I can't straighten it or I don't want to, what should I do? I have a hair length of about 3-4 inches everywhere, and it's hard to get to it all when straightening, especially the back. I have thin hair and I'm also worried about balding at an early age because the root of my hair is starting to thin... I'm only 13 years old.

I don't look good with short hair, in case you were thinking of suggesting for me to cut it.