Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Marriage is dying and the trend will continue, to men's advantage, and here's why:?

Women and men are programmed to be extremely covetous of each other so that they can make more copies of themselves and advance the species. Evolution never cared to ensure that we would get along with each other for decades...

Men and women want very different things from a relationship.

Men want sex.
    Women want emotional fulfillment.

Initially, men will sincerely try to do this because we do actually care for you and want to make you happy, and because we get sex back and so trying to keep you happy seems to be congruent with our intrinsic desires. Problem is, soon we realize that trying to fulfill your emotional needs is like pouring our energy and life force through a black-hole. In our heroic attempt to make you happy, you sap all the living energy and life force out of our being and you make life incredibly miserable for us, leaving behind a lifeless tube of skin, bones, blood and muscle Now, if somehow, after all of this, it were possible to finally SATISFY your "emotional needs," it might even be worth it for the more masochistic among us. Again, even the masochists fail here, so soon we figure out that it's not even worth trying anymore, and we stop. We realize that our "quality" time is better spent with other guys who add to our energy than with you who sap and sap and sap and sap it until there's nothing left, and still you need more!

So I figure, perhaps we should all just remain single and only do the friends with benefits stuff.
    For men, this is perfect. It's all we ever wanted in the first place. For women, well, probably doesn't work out too well, but hopefully they'll learn to settle for at least getting sex and forego the idea that we'll come and fulfill their emotional needs. Should you withhold sex from guys who won't get into a relationship ( energy-sapping contract) with you, there are always hookers who can replace you, and those of us with enough money can probably get pretty girls without STD's.

For those who want kids: Since there are always plenty of people having sex without condoms, there will always be plenty of kids to be adopted, unless you think you're really special and only want to raise your own kid (whatever, that's your problem).

Your thoughts?
    JDay: Girls want you to fulfill their emotional needs, so they try to make you happy in whatever way they think they need to do that. The problem is that it's incredibly hard to reciprocate the favor if you're a man. You can't make a woman happy, you just can't. The initial biochemical reaction of having a relationship will feed her for a bit, but that'll eventually roll over, at which point everyone gets divorced or stays unhappily married.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you might have swallowed a Websters Dictionary my friend.

Well look at it this way if your mother thought the way you do you wouldn't be on here "trying" to act and sound so smarty pants.

I hear A-Rod is available to hang out with......he's left his 84th girl friend. He's a great role model for you to hang with!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you were recently divorced.

Junior Member MommytoaLittleBug's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only read the part that says men only want sex. That is completely untrue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All people have to do is treat each other right and stay faithful and relationships can work. Men and women have enough sex toys out here to where they do not need only sex from each other. Women do want more and I think men want more too. Not only do I feel both genders want more than just intercourse but also have needs. Sometimes what we need isn't what we want. God created both so we can be together-not apart but if men and women don't step up and do the right thing by each other with respect then neither will provide needs or wants. The sex shops will be empty. Eventually both sexes will long for each other and honestly I think men will come begging first. Treat women right or we will get tired of y'all. Same goes for women in vice versa. I think more women can live happily without sex than men.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't buy that yeah I've had girls that are way more work than they are worth but I've also had really amazing girls who cared a great deal about making me happy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My thoughts are that you put too much thought into this whole 'what everyone should do' thing. Do what you want bro/sis. People get what they want from people who want to give it to them - everyone does their own thing - yeaah America.

edit; oooh, you're a trooll. good job haha