Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You shouldn't have to sacrifice something that you've always wanted for your boyfriend. Then again, if it means sacrificing -him-, then you're very much in a crappy situation.

What facts are you looking for first?

You should probably discuss this with your boyfriend and get his opinion. Adoption in Australia may not be legal, but it is in some areas of the States, England and Canada. [Among others.]

Downloads
    Uploads

LGBT: Style of adoption... I don't know whether I can...?

I was talking to my friend last night and we were discussing our boyfriends and she asked me if I ever thought of adoption or having kids, I told her I had thought about it alot but I wasn't sure my boyfriend would ever agree to it and my mother told me it sorta makes things more complicated... I then mentioned that I can't adopt in Australia because I'm gay. However she mentioned a sperm thingo, where if me or my boyfriend donates sperm to someone, a friend of the families or what not then they carry the child and we take adoption after that... I know of someone who would be willing to do so...

I'm just wondering if its a good idea or not, what your thoughts are on it... ps... abusive comments will just roll off like water on a ducks back, so pfft...

I also haven't discussed it with my boyfriend but I wanted to know what the facts are first... I really want a child. I really do... I always have... But I'm gay and I couldn't help that, when I accepted being gay the first thing that went through my mind as a big lose to me... was not having kids. I really looked forward to that...
    But I'm in love with my boyfriend and if children don't come into it... Then I'm more then willing to do without...