Now before i begin, i want to say i have nothing against interracial relationships, my old best friend was the result of an interracial relationship (white male/black female).

However, i've noticed that i'm seeing more and more black male/white female relationships among my peers, rather than black female/white male relationships at my school (i'm a 16 year old junior in high school by the way). now i'm not sure if this is right, but is this black male/white female relationship thing becoming a trend rather than an actual attraction interest like it should be? its like its becoming a "status" thing (at least in my area). its like the black guys are going after white girls because they have money (not that this is always true) or simply because its "cool" and white girls are doing the same thing because its a stereotype that black guys are "bad boys" and are "hung", plus that its supposed to be cool.

and again, i'm NOT against or criticizing interracial relationships, but note that you may not see as many black female/white male relationships as much as the opposite? opinions please?

i don't mean to make it an issue, but i couldn't help but notice and question.
footballgrl, i really like your answer. i think it is that.

sunshine 4 ever, thank you, and i totally agree with you.

Mommy of a beautiful girl, i agree with that

and yeah, if its out of love interest, that's fine but if your dating the black guy cause he's an athlete or something then that's kinda low of you. thanks for the answers everybody.
um...scorpio you might wanna read what i said before calling me an idiot. what you just did was pretty stupid. that's why you got 3 thumbs down.