Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm a rhythmic gymnast, what hair style should I get for when im not in the gym?

Okay, I'm a rhythmic gymnast right? I have really thick hair, and its getting too long to put in a bun for gymnastics competitions and ballet practice. I'm wanting a style that leaves some length to put in a bun when i need it, but something that's relatively trendy and easy to manage for outside the gym. Does anybody have any ideas on what kind of hair cut I should get? I don't mind bangs they are really easy to pin or clip back...Pictures and Descriptions are welcome! Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    omg you do ballet and gymnastics how is that possible in ballet we get told gymnastics is bad for a ballerinas posture.

Anyway as i was saying I do ballet so my hair needs to be a bun to.

I have my hair just past my sholders with layers and a fringe ( bangs in USA) it is really easy to manage outside of my dancing.

if that helps...

x

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could get a shoulder length bob or something. You could look at other gymnasts hair like Shawn Johnson... her hair is really cute.