I heard compliments as well as insults. Growing up my family always made me feel very unattractive for some reason, don't know why.

I have all races find me attractive. Even though I don't see what they are seeing. I just feel ugly sometimes. I went on a trip w/ my sisters they treated me like an outcast, like I did something wrong too them. Im not going to post my picture even ppl are lying(always saying something nice,good)and ppl in the real world also must be lying to me. I wonder why ppl don't see what my family see. My family made me see what I see. I know Im not unattractive but it's just so much hate in my family within themselves and they want me to have that same hate for myself. which I cant. I wonder why does some black ppl have so much hate within themselves and try to put it on others blacks that are comfortable what are they gaining from that?

I dated a man that have a beautiful mother inside and out. She said I was pretty, not like I was fishing for compliments I just wanted to know what did she see in me. I don't have any confidence alot of ppl can tell. I know Im supa nice and some try to take advantage of that.