Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I seem to be losing weight everywhere but my stomach, how can I change that trend?

I've lost a lot of weight in my arms, hands, lower body and face. My stomach is getting smaller, but not as quickly as the rest of me. Is there a reason for this? What can be done to promote belly fat loss?

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I'm quite overweight, I'm 5'4 and I weigh 215 pounds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    building muscle in that area will help. Muscle helps burn fat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    situps good luck

Junior Member wwwescapegoatzecom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can not spot loss fat. The exercise industry tells us so many lies. You will have to continue with your diet. Our bellies are where we store most of our fat, so it is going to take a long time to get that great result.

Another thing is when ever we see these people with these great ripped six pack, we are not told these people only look like that for maybe 4 to 5 weeks a year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    its your genetics you cant change where or how fast you lose weight in certain places its all up to your genes.

you will lose weight there it will pry take longer

Downloads
    Uploads
    crunches are the best

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask your local gym if they do consultations. They might give you some ideas you never thought of. You would have to do a combination od "core" exercises which is basically the middle part of your body. You must be dedicated to doing them regularly, in addition to cardio exercises which burns fat.
    Like Amelia J.said, Pilates is another good start for toning. Of course your diet is most important. Never eat out, The more preservatives foods have, the more "junk" calories they seem to have.Pack healthy lunches and snacks for when you are away from home (work, school, errand...) Then remember that although you can always (most likely "reduce", everybody has those "tough" spots that might never completely go away. But if you can stick to this advice, I guarantee you'll see a difference and feel better about yourself. Physical exercise is obviously healthy for anyone-but not just physical health, it also releases chemicals in your body that are "Feel good" chemicals.Start your workouts small and gradually increase the minutess. For example you can start a cardio exercise for 5 minutes. When you start to get used to it after a few day, increase it by 2 minutes, then 2 minutes again, then increase by 5 minutes, and so on...
    I know it'[s hard but if you could try to drink all water, and water only, that would be a tremendous help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would flush as much as possible. You need to eat your 5 small portions (a fist sized meal every 2 1/2 to 3 hours excluding 8 to 9 hours sleeping time) and take a supplement to flush once every 3 days. This will get rid of some bloating and empty your lower intestine. This is not a weight loss regimen but simply a way to get rid of waste quickly and water weight that will make your tummy stick out. Make sure you stay hydrated and drink water to help the flush, that is very important, otherwise you may experience cramping. I recommend going to a health food store and getting a cleansing tea because they are cheap and extremely effective. Ballerina tea is what I recommend and you should add something like sweet n low or honey to flavor this. Don't use if you are pregnant or nursing. Congratulations on your weight loss good luck and keep it up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, i suggest going to a gym and asking a trainer to help you with it. Better yet, i think cardio and muscle building does the most fat burning.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make sure you're eating foods with less calories and less amount of saturated fat. Do some crunches and exercise as well. The more exercise you do, the better your results will be. But this also ties into what you eat and the portions you take. Be careful, and the best of luck to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast