Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really love the lolita style. Does anyone know a good blog where I can meet...

...people who love/dress lolita? I've honestly checked and I can't seem to find a blog where it's just people who love the lolita style sharing info and tips and becoming friends. I just keep finding blogs where people are trying to sell you things.

I live in New York and have always loved the lolita style since the moment I saw a picture of a lolita dress(like 6-7 years ago). But I'm really new to it in the sense that I'm not 100% sure what would be considered lolita and what ISN'T lolita. I've never worn a lolita dress before because my parents always thought that things like that and the goth/punk style are ugly and shouldn't be things I should wear. But they have loosen up considerably and let me wear just about anything I want to.

I also want to meet and make new friends with people who like the lolita style. I'm down with making new friends near New York but if I can make friends online, it's also fine. I'm 18 by the way. Can anyone help me(without telling me "google it" or "go look it up") please? Cause I really have tried looking for a blog but I just keep finding blogs trying to sell me lolita stuff.

Thank you in advance!! <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take a look at gothic beauty magazine. They often do articles on gothic lolita and may have some links that could help.