Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    grow your hair long, use less make-up, try to smile alot, be friendly, and I think you will have a shot a modeling! [:

i think you should wear abercrombie and hollister, its very stylish! [x
    their stuff is kinda expensive [$40 per shirt lolsz] so i shop in the clearance hehe

i think you should use a lighter shade of foundation, and MAYBE dye your hair a darker color. Also, dont use THAT much eye makeup. just eyeliner on the top of your eyes [NOT THE BOTTOM] and dont use eye shadow unless its a smokey grey or a clear coat of it. [: dont wear dark jewlry, and try not even to wear alot of jewlrey. [:

I hope I helped, and Good Luck on the Modeling Tryouts!! [:

Have A Wonderful Day [:

Downloads
    Uploads

I need fashion and makeup advice, please [=?

I want to change my style for a new year, but I don't know how I should change it up... I want to be a completely new me.
    How do you think I should dress, what do you think would look good on me?
    Also how do you think I should do my makeup? what colors do you think would look good with my pale skin and hazel/green eyes?

http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq236/meep21/?action=view&current=DSCN2286.jpg

http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq236/meep21/?action=view&current=DSCN0760.jpg

Also, do you think I could have a shot at modeling, because I really want to try it out

thanks <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    First I think you should dye your hair into like a redish-brown color. Then straighten it out and wear it down.
    As for wardrobe: how about being more urban with old navy jeans and shirt or whatever clothing line you prefer.
    Make-up: maybe lip gloss, but the rest natural.
    Colors to match your skin would be more or the darker colors. like black, dark red, blue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that you should go easy on the make-up, more natural, I personally like the first photo better. I think your clothing looks great on you but you could try some fitted tops, you seem like you have a great body that you don't need to hide. You strike me as a slight tomboy and I think that style is great for you so keep with the trousers and jeans and don't go for the skirts as much but have a couple, one for daytime and one evening, fancy skirt. http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-What-Color-to-Wear This can help you choose the colour clothing you want and what will flatter you.
    Yeah, I think you should try the modelling idea because you have a funky, pretty look but if you ever get rejected, don't worry! Keep trying because the modelling business is hard to get in to no matter how gorgeous you look! If you aren't to tough though or good with critism I don't think you should try, it might get you down.
    I hope that helps and have fun changing your look! Good luck with the modelling thing!

Merry christmas!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use darker colors for eye shadow like brown, or dark brown... and no skinny jeans, what ever color of shirt you wear, also use jewelry thats the same color as well as the eye shadow... some dark mascara with dark eye liner will make you look less pale... with some pink blush... and change hair style too... not so punkish... you know... try this look out, and you may do good in modeling!

Downloads
    Uploads
    first of, i hate the 2nd pic. You really need to do something with your hair in that pic. you should get side bangs and highlight your hair with blond or black streaks, THEN you'll be ready for modeling. i also think since you have hazel eyes, gold or brown eye shadow would really look good on you

Downloads
    Uploads
    You totally look like Edie Sedgwick.
    http://i11.tinypic.com/44rfuxz.jpg

I'd say cutting your hair even shorter, cause you've defiantly got the face for it.
    Dark lavender eye make-up, nude lips.
    God, that'd be glorious.

Downloads
    Uploads
    purples and greens. I would go for a cute asymmetrical bob. If you are kind of punky, add an extreme chunk or two like yellow, red, or pink. For clothes, go for a trendy look. vests, boots, skirts, tights,skinny jeans, etc. you can pull it off

Downloads
    Uploads
    do something with your hair, immediatly, try something to help control the frizz and don't ever wear that bun or whatever again! try this kind of makeup-

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/lindsay-lohan/pictures/lindsay-lohan-picture-6.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should go punk rebel and do very dark make up every where!!!
    Yes modeling would be great for you!!!
    Just dont go to punk for that!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast