Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have very curly dirty blonde hair but I want an "emo" hair style, anyone have...

...any idea s how I can do this? i have lots of hair dye & i was thinking of getting my hair layered but if i did that im afraid my curly hair will poof into a flipping afro.

any relaxers or ideas to keep my hair straight &or ideas for style ideas would help....

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't personally like emo but...

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/hairstyle-gallery/default.aspx?GT1=32002

go to that link
    choose the hairstyle of your desire
    click it, then it should tell you
    step by step on how to achieve the look you desire

hope i helped

Downloads
    Uploads
    "emo" is a type of music
    cant do that style w/ curly hair anyways

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgcXIIr7lTvQK3bgQKe9jBfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20081224125320AAw8oKh
    mine?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I had this dillema.
    I had Thick, Coarse, Red curly hair. I started Dying is brown like once a month with perma.s (i know not healthy) since april, and on december 12 decided to get it relaxed.
    If you are SURE you want to do this, Get you hair relaxed.
    Once you get it relaxed, you can't go back curly until you grow your hair out.
    DO NOT RELAX IT YOURSELF. This is the main thing. YOU WILL do it wrong and YOU WILL either give yourself 3rd degree burns and go to the hospital, or end up with your hair falling out, and huge giant bald spots.

I got it relaxed, and was VERY happy with my results. It can be done, no matter what they say. I had one of the curliest hair patterns, I'm pale skinned, and like when i went to a hairdresser with my brown hair, everyone would tell me I had black person hair. If your hair is as curly as you say they'll use a Super relaxer, but you don't have to worry about that, the hair people take care of that, and will know what kinds to use. It took me about 2 hours, and only got 2 small skin irratations which isnt bad at all. Getting your hair relaxed WILL burn a little bit btw. and IF YOUR A CRAZY FOOL and decide to do it yourself, dont forget to use base, otherwise it'll without a doubt burn your skin to the degree that youd be crying and screaming, even if you did it perfectly. I hope i helped. =]