Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How is germanys fashion?

I am doing a report on Germany. I need to know today's fashion in Germany. If you know anything please please let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i heard germany is 3 yrs behind in fashion, if that helps

Junior Member I'mtightlikethatt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SERIOUSLY! If you want your report to be accurate AT ALL, DO NOT listen to Kaykay. She has NEVER been to Germany, CLEARLY. I just can't even stress enough how horribly, horribly, horribly wrong she is, and I can't believe she came on here and said that!
    I go to Germany almost every summer, and let me tell you! The shopping I have to do before I go there... man. It takes a lot of work to keep up with those high-fashion European girls. The main word I would use to describe the looks is: Chic. Very VERY up-to-date, very VERY fashion forward. Most girls in Germany are also not overweight and mishapen like American girls tend to be, so the fashions always look nice on them. Yes, they wear the skinny jeans and flat shoes and cute tops. They accesorise with beautiful jewelry and scarves and handbags. They can also have easy access to other European nations to get more up-to-date fashions. They are always, always one step ahead of the American girls when it comes to fashion. They are by no means three years behind in fashion. That ranks as one of the most jealous and stupid things I've ever heard. No way. Some stores I remember going to in Germany are Pimkie, The New Yorker and H&M. H&M sells the EXACT same stuff in Germany and America. Pimkie and New Yorker are kind of like Lucaya or Wet Seal, etc. I know there are lots of other kinds of stores and stuff but it's hard to remember the names. But seriously. They dress VERRRRRRRRRY fashionable and cute.