Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you make a runway on the Sims 2 H&M? And how do you have a fashion show?

I have no clue how to make a runway and i was also wondering how do you schedule a fashion show?

Downloads
    Uploads
    DRESS UP SIMS WITH H&M CLOTHING

Dress up your Sims in the latest H&M clothing collections for men and women with The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff*. Your Sims can choose from contemporary fashion essentials including flirty short dresses, casual but striking dress shirts, and other head-turning outfits, complete with accessories - all inspired by real H&M designs. Design your own store modeled after the sleek interiors of the trendsetting retailer. Your all-new retail-themed items include mannequins, clothing racks, cash registers, fitting rooms, and more. Design a fashion runway where your Sims can showcase their favorite outfits on the catwalk. Whether wearing bold new styles, spotlighting the stylish collection on the runway, or shopping for the latest trends at a store that you design, your Sims will show off their superior sense of style with The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff

Edit: well thats new one on me i bought h&m but never know we can do this looks like it may be in the store items when you make your own store .