Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goth to preppy:
    Take your dark colored sneakers and put super glue all over them and sprinkle glitter all over them. Dark top, take hot colored beads and wear them with it. Dark jeans can be flared with ribbon belts.

Preppy to goth:

Take white jeans and rip them and draw on them with dark colored marker. Pink sweater, cut it to make arm warmers and wrap them with dark markers. Light colored shoes, take super glue and put them on the shoe and them but dark colored rinestones on them.

Junior Member struggling_danger's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to change your style in one night without buying anything new?

i really want to change my style jurassicly but my family is short on money so i cant buyanything new any ideas?
    also im really into the skinny leg jeans so if you know where i can get them for really cheap i would like to know but also i have plain blue jeans that i want to punk up a bit but i dont have patches and i dont know what to draw on them any ideas on this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's easy , just accessorize with stuff you already have.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ACCESSORIZE! Have fun while doing it, too. For example, take a regular pair of jeans. Cuff them up. Take a tank top, and add a scarf. Wear a cool belt, and put your hair up in a side ponytail w/ a headband. You cand wear your clothes- plain shirts, jeans, shorts. Bedazzle jackets by gluing on gems. Wear headbands. Add earrings. Wear scarves, coats, vests. Top it off with necklaces. Glue on gems to your sneakers. Converse look especially good with that one. Do a different hairstyle like a poof, pig tails, braids. Try everything! Even mix and match up clothes- but be sure to try them on before wearing them out, to see if you like the new look. Take pictures of yourself while your modeling. You can see how you look, then, too, and keep the pictures so you can remember all the fun you had. Keep your favorite music going while you do all this, so you stay motivated. You got to really know what you want your look to be to get what you want, so next time on your question, be a little more specific, so I could help you more and be more specific.

Hope this helps!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just mix up your outfits. Most people wear their clothes with the same few outfits all the time but if you mix it up, you can look completely different. One example is if you always wear a long cardigan with skinny jeans and Converse, you can try to wear it with leggings and boots or pumps. Even if you don't have a big mix of shoes, you could always borrow from family or friends! Good luck!

Junior Member lucky_you_have_me's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well you can change up your hair. like find cool new ways to style it. or look around your house for old stuff that you don't really wear any more, and start wearing them again. and borrow from other family members, like your sister or brother or mom. and pair stuff together that you never paired before. hope i helped =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    trade some clothes with friends for the day... its fun, and you get to wear new things

Downloads
    Uploads
    trade some clothes with friends for the day... its fun, and you get to wear new things