Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how can i style my short hair?

its in that akward stage where its not quite hitting my shoulders, but its too long to be cute by itself. and im growing it out, so my bangs are annoying and such..

how can i style it so that its trendy and chic??

can you help me by giving advice or finding pictures??

im pretty good at styling hair and stuff, so dont worry about it being a hard style to copy or something.

(and im not talking about clipping it back or putting it back in a pony tail or that kind of stuff, im talking about actual hair styles lol)

thankks
    ps, i have straight hair and its kind of thick. and i can curl it, and its long enough to pull back, i just have to clip it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=28189670&a lbumID=181145&imageID=1593631
    something like that to your bags it will look cuteand you can puff the bangs up a little if you want

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=28189670&a lbumID=181145&imageID=1593631
    something like that to your bags it will look cuteand you can puff the bangs up a little if you want