Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i style my hair like Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan ?

I got long enough hair to style but only problem is that my hair is really curly which sucks for me so i have to straighten it and its really thick so i have to go to hairdressers mostly every 3-4 weeks because it grows rapidly i just wondering if i went into a hairdressers with a picture of his hair style whould they be able to do it?

RIP THE REV RIP

Mrs. S. Twiztid
    Saw this same question somewhere......My hair is cut like the Rev's even though Im a chick-the hair rocks on both guys and gals alike! Take some pictures with you of Jimmy to the hair salon-want to make sure you have one from all sides! Make sure that you go to a good hair stylist or you can end up looking freaky if your hair is cut wrong. So how do you style the hair? Answer: My hair is really straight and even I have to flat iron it to make the sides look right. You want your hair long on the sides but thinned out some. You want the back to have layers(has to be cut with a special razor) that you spike with gel. Blowdry the back of the head first(you want to blow the hair upwards to give it lift, then dry the sides. You want to make sure that you blow the hair from the crown of the head downwards to keep it as straight as possible-saves a little time ironing. After you dry your hair, you have to flat iron the sides-no getting around it really. You also need a few bangs in the front. The best gel to use would be LA looks if you can find it, holds the hair in place pretty well. Best hairsprays-LA Looks or Big and Sexy-you want something with a strong hold.
    Note: Since you have curly hair you may want to let your hair dry naturally, then add gel. You may still have to iron the back some then hit it with the blowdryer to give it some lift. You will just have to try it and see what works. Hope this helps...