Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member JaketAKACaptainCrasht's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I do this Home Alone style?

My 12 year old neighbor keeps infiltrating our house. He stole all our Christmas lights except for one strand of them from the shed, took my cell phone for a month and brought it back, and just generally makes it known to the world that we can't stop him. We tried locking the gate that goes into the yard. Then the window on the shed broke during the middle of the night. We know it's him because he moved away for a few weeks, and everything stopped. He came back, and boom. Today, I went outside and saw him in the backyard out of the corner of my eye, and as I turned to look at him he darted behind a tree. When I went back there, he started acting like he was just playing a prank on me. He keeps peeking in my sister's window, and just being ignorant. The police couldn't care less, and everything I try to do he seems to be one step ahead of us. We have to keep everything locked, and even though we keep our keys with us, the doors are almost always unlocked whenever we come back from anywhere, and we've found them open sometimes. We taped little pieces of yarn up, and they never got moved. Like I said, every time we try something, he is a step ahead of us. The thing is, the only things that keep him out take ages to set up, and setting them up every time we go somewhere or fall asleep is impossible. I wanna do this Home Alone style now- bust him up so bad on his attempt to get in that he will run until he can't run anymore. What should I do?

Need I repeat myself? The police don't care what a 12 year old kid does in someone elses house! The police here are corrupt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    call the police.