My moms friend, MaryJane, is around in her 40's but looks in her 30's and she's a really cool mom . She always helps out my mom and they've been friends for years. She always points out how my mom is doing something wrong with fashion and I try to tell my mom the same thing, but my mom just yells at me about it. My mom is a little overweight, but if you saw her you wouldn't be like whoa, she's fat. She has double d's.. and she can't lose it... her hair is a little below her shoulders and it's really dry, like hay. The color looks white, but apparently to her it's (light blonde). Maryjane dyed it for her because she's a cosmotologist in training and my mom hated it. It was like an orange-ish color, but it looks grandma. and the way she dresses... she wears mom jeans and makes her butt look really flat. she puts her jeans like up to her belly button and tucks her shirt in because she claims if she does that it makes her look less "fat". She also wears granny panties, again, up to her belly button! She's pretty pale also... and she's around 5'8. When I look at old pictures of her she was really pretty... but she's just turning old now and I really want to help her. When I try to help out what she wears she just yells at me and tells me she doesn't care. She refuses to dye her hair because she's scared she won't like it. She wants to dye it her own way which is a blonde but it looks white, and she says nooo it's blonde. Please help Here's a picture of her from last year: http://prntscr.com/3vbez please don't make fun of her.. she's a really good person :/ I just want to help her look nice without strangers pointing her out looking like a grandma.