Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Delusionsofgrandeur's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP! I'm stuck in a college fashion rut!?

Well I'm into my 4th month of college and I love it! I really enjoy meeting new people and learning new things everyday. But I have one problem, I'm stuck in a fashion rut.

In the beginning I dressed nicely. When it was warm outside, I wore sundresses and cute little skirts. But now I wake up 15 minutes before my class and it seems like everyday I throw on jeans and a hoodie, or sweatpants (tucked into uggs of course) and a t-shirt with a fleece jacket.

So I need your help. Over the winter break I will be doing marathon shopping sprees as much as I can. Are there any styles or pieces you suggest I look for?
    Some things to know:
    -The easier the better. When I'm running late (which is almost everyday) I need something I can just throw on and go.
    -I'm in Pittsburgh, so its COLD!
    -I'm not a fan of skirts and leggings. But I do like oversized sweaters and leggings. Of course I'm pretty tall, so oversized things still seem to only hit my waist.

-If you need an idea of my style, I dress pretty preppy/girly and I love Emma Watson's style.
    -And I'm a poor college student, so lets keep it cheap!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 have alot of cute things that aren't expensive. If your looking for even cheaper, there is ebay, plato's closet, and www.charlottesroom.com (which buys and sells gently used named brand clothing) . I'm from Pittsburgh too.. I go to Pitt Main, so I know how you feel about getting ready in 15 min lol.