Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A guy here, need some fashion info?

Yeah so as the title says I'm a guy, 19 years old and always cared about my appearence and love fashion, shoes,shirts,jeans i love it all haha anyways summers comming up soon and im looking to get some fresh clothes, ive always been like a mature dresser, i guess you could say, always wear dress shirts, fitted jeans,usually nike dunks, maybe a baseball hat or styled hair, but i need a jacket! and i can never find one thats actually my style and looks good, anyone know what kinda jackets are hot right now, and were to get them? especially online i like to get clothes ordered, also for the girls and i guess guys too, what kinda clothes do you like seeing us wear, anything in perticular?

I got no pics! facebook is down, mine anyways lol but I'm 5'11, i work out so pretty muscular i guess and cute face (so i've been told) haha and yes i love that jacket! thanks for the link!

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe something like this: http://www.forever21.com/21men/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=m _outerwear&product_id=2074263633&Page=1

Downloads
    Uploads
    A picture of you would be nice, so we can know what we're looking at.