*Question Repeat*For those who have seen this, I am just trying to get I wider range of answers. I am a boy, but on the inside, I feel like it is more comfortable and more fun to feel like a girl. In private, I have put on female clothes, makeup, and shoes and stuff. It just seems more fun to me. I have a feminine body I must say, I am thin and young, so don't think I am so big fat creeper. Im also not gay (which means I dont like guys for all you people who automatically relate what I do to being gay). Tips on how to feel, look, and act like a girl/woman? Please help? EDIT: So last time I asked this question a lot of people were like go see a therapist, but thats not the answer I am looking for. Right now I am comfortable with the fact that I feel better dressed as a girl.. I just want tips on how to look girly! What do you do maybe? And just something to add, someone answered a question like this with "you dress like a girl, that means you are gay, it doesnt matter if you dont like guys." Please, don't be that stupid haha. Anyway just think of this as a girl asking i guess. Provide images if you can please! images get best answer!