ok a few things

NUMBER 1
i am a brunette, i have long hair (an inch or two below my boobs), i have natural highlights, im 5'4"ish and a size 8 with 34A boobs, im pale, im 16,....(if any of that helps)...so, which would look better on me? (and if poss, why it would look better or why you like it). also, which is more old-fashioned, like true old-fashioned, and which is more old-fashioned with a modern twist? i obviously cant ask my mum, and no im not a ****, i need a boost as im going through a tough patch and this will make me feel nicer and more confident

thanks in advance
xxx

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/nightwear/glam-sexy/level3.aspx?d=3&collection=9&style=697779&product= 171667&img=a708_098

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/nightwear/glam-sexy/level3.aspx?d=3&collection=9&style=698233&product= 171667z&img=EX_208

ps what is the equivalent of a babydoll that you can wear in the daytime (as underwear?)
((only got 2 answers so reposting xx)

NUMBER 2
i thought up a look for myself and i need help finding it...a green/white lacy cami with a sort of rust/topaz/orange cardi (not with big details, just an ordinary one). with a shoulder bag, brown leather, the actual bag bit was very small, like box-shaped, maybe a satchel-type things, but obviously extremely small (size of my hand), reminded me of saddle bags (??)

NUMBER 3
i saw a family heirloom the other day and fell in love with it, and now want to find something similar!! it was a silver ring (probably white gold, i dunno), quite old, a narrow silver band with a large oval face, this had a line of 3 quite large diamonds down the centre and a selection of smaller diamonds studded around it, with one small diamond on each shoulder...i would really love to get something like this, so any help...(ive tried looking loads already!!)

LAST thing...
i have a relative who doesnt have much time left and its really upsetting but im being strong for my family and only crying occasionally in my room and not thinking about it too much...is it weird to be thinking about what im going to wear for the funeral?? its not like i dont care, its more like its something (sort of good in an extremely weird way, not sadistic, but girls love clothes) to concentrate on??

SORRY SORRY SORRY ONLY HAD 1 QUESTION LEFT SO THOUGHT ID PUT IT ALL IN HERE :P:P:P

love you all xxxxx