My twin sis and I got into a huge fight last night over which gender has it harder. Being a guy, I said that guys had it harder and being a girl was easy and that girls just suck in general. We ended up having a drinking contest (our parents are gone for a week), and I passed out and lost.

When I was passed out though, she did a bunch of stuff to me. I woke up with long pink acrylics on my fingers, HUGE lips (from some lip plumping stuff) and glued-on prostetics breasts (from our mom's mascetomy, they look ultra-realistic).

I've always been skinny and short with a natural girl butt, and with my long hair and big lips, we look like twin sisters now. She feels a little sorry, but won't take off the acrylics, and the breasts won't come off till a couple of days (I can't damage them).

What can I do? I have errands and practice with my band, and there's no way to change the way I look. I've gotten used to the nails, but i still look like a teen girl.

My sis says I'll have to get used to acting like a girl for the next couple of days to see what it's like. Does anyone have any tips on how to do that? I seriously need to go out, but I dunno what to wear or how to act. I need to go grocery shopping, then to gutair center to pick up a amp, then to band practice. You can pm me at chetshep99 if you have questions or suggestions.