Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything goes with plain jeans. Anything.

Downloads
    Uploads

Fashion Advice For Wearing Plain Jeans.?

What kidna colours and what style of tops or dresses goes well with jeans?? ordinary blue jeans? How Can I Make It More Exciting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always like wearing longer types or dress like tops over jeans I like to wear bright colors like pink, red,yellow or purple... The jewerly you wear can really make the outfit look good.. .if you were to wear a pink dress over jeans you could pair it with a long necklace... and a headband.. Hope I've helped!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on a lot of things. You have to look at your body type, the colour of the blue jeans, what your hair looks like. All colours work with most jeans but that doesn't mean all colours work on you. Everyone looks different in different colours. Usually, if you want to go safe, go with white or black tops. If you want exciting, go with colours such as red. Just keep in mind that overall appearance is the most important thing. You can have the nicest, most expensive shirt, but if it doesn't look good on you then, it's worth nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well it depends on what ur style is!!!

classic cool- you wear the basics..name brand tee or polo n jeans. if that is you i suggest a hollister or abercrombie tee, flip flops to match or sperrys, a chunky matching bracelet, and a short silver or gold type of neclace.

trendy- wear a flowy baby doll shirt or tunic [bright colors] with a chunky necklace [the necklace can be the same color as sumthin on ur shirt..or it doesnt have to match!] i'd also wear a chunky matching bracelet. oh and the jeans, theyd make ur outfit especially cute if they were skinny jeans. oh, and ballet flats would be cute shoes.

sporty-a t shirt and jeans kind of girl, cept ur more of a tomboy that the classic cool type. wear a t shirt, maybe of ur fave sports team or from an event you went to, and pair it up with a phiten [google it!] neck thingy. then wear ur fave pair of sneakers and a cute ponytail! [add a ribbon if u lyk]

punk/crazy- you wear what you feel like wearin, and no ones gonna stop you! try a band t shirt or..if ur a fan...a twilight shirt! vintage tees like all the crazy ones you can get at delias [try delias.com and go 2 tees i think] would be cute too. wear a funky belt to match! & for shoes...anything goes with this style!! you can wear skater shoes, flats, flip flops, vans...but i think converses would work best!

winter-tuck your jeans into sum high up socks and then put on sum boots!!!! the socks make it easier to get ur boots on over your jeans. oh, and wear a cute sweater or long sleeve shirt!!!

if you dont lyk these styles...make up ur own! when it comes to fashion...anything goes really! its about how you feel in what you wear, not what everyone else lyks.

hope i helped!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool Shoes and Band t shirt

Downloads
    Uploads
    what is your style??

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2816846

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=3088574

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=5411749

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2797141