So I have an extremely plain wardrobe some good stuff here and there but I really like good nice fun clothes! I don't know what to buy cuz i dont think i'd ever be able to pull off most of the clothes i like...im just so plain i want to mix it up! i also am on a budget =[ where should i go to buy good clothes? i really like designer stuff but its waaayyy to expensive cuz my mom says she'll only pay for clothes if i need them and clearly i dont, the way she sees it. i have money but i've had to spend so much of my savings for my car on clothes so where should i go to find cheap nice clothes? not online, please! i live in michigan...any stores?
---------------------------------------------------------------
background info on what clothes i like...
well i usually wear plain gray/white/other colored jacket w/ jeans and random shirt...
I'm muslim and i wear a headscarf so it has to be long sleeved/long legged (or a t-shirt that would look fine layered)
I like neckscarves but i never have the confidence of being able to pull them off...
I'm in 7th grade
--------------------------------------------------------------------

that should be enuff info! pleeez help!! thankss guys =)
Thanks so much "Lets-Go-Green"!!!! I'll go to Macy's (before the holiday season deals end...uh-oh! the prices go back up the day b4 christmas i dont have much time lol)
w.salam doola3a thanks so muchh!