Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does the Global Warming Research Fraud Hurt More Now Because of the

Earths Cooling Trend? It may have been easy telling people that they were responsible for so-called "Global Warming" when the planet was warming, but now that it's been cooling for over a decade, does the research fraud make it nearly impossible to get more people on board to believe this global warming?

Trevor - I had the data but I deleted it. All I have left is the data after I massaged it gave it added value. Trust me, what I'm telling you is correct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And yet again - please provide a single shred of evidence to back up your claim - 10 year cooling trend. Time after time I have requested that you back up your claims and NEVER have you provided so much as a single credible link.

The planet has not been cooling for the last 10 years. The mean trend (used by people who know about the climate) shows a continuous rise every year since 1963.

You're basing your assumption on the fact that 1998 was the hottest year on record. It was the hottest year on record according the the CRU but a few minutes ago you were accusing them of falsifying the data. Why in that case are you relying on it?

Maybe you should use NASA data instead, but then you'd have to accept that 2005 was the hottest year on record.

So what's it to be - accept 2005 as the hottest year or be a hypocrite?

- - - - - - - - - -

EDIT: I like your added comments - very good. But seriously though, I am still waiting for this elusive evidence that you seem to know about

Downloads
    Uploads
    If the alarmunists hadn't been basing everything on exaggeration, lies and attempts to create panic, they might have a leg to stand on.

Fortunately, they have nothing to stand on, and global warming is soon to go the way of global cooling, alar, the ozone hole and that famine that was going to kill all the people in the world by 1980.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're really pumping the handle for the Billionaires tonight! Keep telling those right wing lies! They're wonderful!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's obvious that the lies are coming from some pretty high-level conmen. It's odd that very little of the fraud has been mentioned in the mainstream media, who seem to have chosen to ignore the truth while pushing more junk-science for the upcoming Copenhagen summit.

Here's a link proving that temperatures have in fact dropped over the past decade. They don't agree with the stuff that NASA GISS puts out, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. GISS operates under intense political directiion.