Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have an old fashioned recipe (tried) for meat loaf?

Would like the old recipe that was made with Beef, Pork and Veil in it. I have not a clue as to what amounts of each meat is to go in and then to add the extra ingredients. Also need cooking time and oven setting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can use 1/2lb ground beef, 1/4lb ground pork and 1/4 ground veil, add 1 cup cheese (any shredded cheese will do) i like to use ground steak and ground lamb get a pack of peperoni and dice it up throw it all it a bowl and mix pack it all together like a ball spread it out kinda thin it cooks faster the thinner it is then bake 450 degrees for about 25-30 min.
    serves 5 comfortably

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can use 1/2lb ground beef, 1/4lb ground pork and 1/4 ground veil, add 1 cup cheese (any shredded cheese will do) i like to use ground steak and ground lamb get a pack of peperoni and dice it up throw it all it a bowl and mix pack it all together like a ball spread it out kinda thin it cooks faster the thinner it is then bake 450 degrees for about 25-30 min.
    serves 5 comfortably