I see most of the people wears the same clothes, specially women but also men. It's difficult to find people that have their own style and don't care much about fashion.

I'm a man and I wear white socks with penny loafers and thight black pants because I like it, but a lot of people don't respect it and laughs at me. I don't care about what they say, but I don't understand why the society is that 'closed' and play a role of sheeps.

Dios mio, en una sociedad en la que todo, absolutamente todo se pone de moda, todo lo màs absurdo, quede o no quede bien, pero si se empieza por moda a llevar como borregos lo usamos...què hipocresia! si una persona va diferente, es normal, freake o raro. Ahora si un sector "guay" lo llevase, UFfffffff SERIA LO MAs..y todos empezarìan a llevarlo.

We are in a society where ALL can start to be fashioned, even the most ridiculous things, and all the people follow that fashion sheeps, but when a person has a different taste we ridicule it and call it 'strange' in a despective way. Don't you find it very hipocrytical? Shouldn't we respect these type of things?