Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clothing and style experts, I need your help: are these two the same thing or are

they different? I have a graphic t-shirt that says "palm bay bar and grill - palm bay, Florida" on it, but I didn't get it in Florida, I got it in my home state which isn't near Florida.

I thought it was weird that a shirt would have a city name on it and be sold in a different state like that, but then I remember that it's popular to wear shirts that say things like "So Cal" for "Sothern California" on them, even though they aren't sold in Sothern California.

So is my "palm bay, Florida" shirt similar to all those "So Cal" shirts? If not, what is the difference? (and why are shirts sold with random city names/areas like that?)

Junior Member EdenDavidsonFuller's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand your question! Sometimes I wonder the same thing! But I think its just what some businesses do because it might be a popular city or country! I got a T-shirt saying New York even though I got it in my home country Australia! Its just for business