I need some style advice to help win a bet! I was joking with some female colleagues at work who were complaining about how women have it tough because they are expected to wear uncomfortable clothes like tight dresses and high heels to look good. I said that they should stop moaning and it got out of hand... so I ended up taking a big bet. They all bet me that I couldn't handle wearing women's clothes for a night. So I have to go out for dinner with them one night dressed as a woman. My boss heard and she said I should have to dress like a woman that day for work as well. I said I would do it because it was a big bet and I am always up for a good laugh, but I need help to get it right! The rules of the bet are that I have to look totally realistic and every single item I wear must be women's, and I have to stay in costume until the very end of the night.

So I need help to choose some clothes, I need a suit for work and a dress for the evening. I am prepared to really go all out for it to win the bet so I am going to try to look really attractive and glamorous so I need make up, wig, shoes, absolutely everything you can think of, please give me your ideas, links to things I can buy, anything!