Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baby Trend double sit n stand or Graco Duoglide?

I'm looking for a double stroller for my newborn and 2 year old. I would like one I can put the car seat in back and toddler in front. The double sit n stand can hold 2 car seats, and is the one I'm leaning towards, because it converts to a normal sit n stand, which will be nice in a short while when my toddler is ready. However my concern is that my graco car seat won't fit in this stroller. Thoughts and advice please?? Target has the sit n stand on sale today is the last day so I will be going to look at it later. http://www.target.com/Baby-Trend-Double-Sit-Stand-Green/dp/B002XTSRXS/ref=br_1_1?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&qid=1275745571&sea rchView=grid5&sr=1-1&node=3580041&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&rh=& searchSize=30&id=Baby%20Trend%20Double%20Sit%20Sta nd-Green&searchBinNameList=purchasing_channel%2Cstyle _name%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard that the Graco car seat does fit in this stroller (there is a question board on the Walmart site that answered this question for this stroller), however I have the Eddie Bauer car seat from another stroller (after having baby number 2, I can't use this stroller anymore) set that fits perfectly in the baby trend stroller. It has a strap that fits the car seat securely.

Let me tell you that this stroller is awesome! At first it seems huge, but it collapses easily and is very easy to maneuver. Target is also great with returns as long as you have the receipt. I love my sit n stand!