Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    jmacsgrl15

sprint error cause code 97 for sending texts?

anyone else having this problem? i have a razr.. and ehm where i live sprint doesn't work very well so our phones are always on roaming.. and it use to always work.. but now that i try to send texts it gives me that error code.. but if i get somewhere that i actually have sprint service... it sends it.. but this is a problem cuz thats rarely anywhere.. i just was wondering if anyone else has heard of this problem or is having this problem. thank you.

Unregistered
    i seem to have that problem with my new lg rumor phone that i just bought yesterday=( i'm with virgin mobile though.

Downloads
    Uploads

Mobilephone1 yo!

Quote Originally Posted by jmacsgrl15 View Post
    anyone else having this problem? i have a razr.. and ehm where i live sprint doesn't work very well so our phones are always on roaming.. and it use to always work.. but now that i try to send texts it gives me that error code.. but if i get somewhere that i actually have sprint service... it sends it.. but this is a problem cuz thats rarely anywhere.. i just was wondering if anyone else has heard of this problem or is having this problem. thank you.
    Im having the same problem with my Virgin Mobile Phone that I got like 3 days ago?? Wth is that any idea?

Unregistered
    i had that too, what u do is turn your phone off. take the battery out. wait about 2 minutes. insert battery, turn on. it should work., it worked for me

Unregistered
    Yeah, me too i just got and lg rumor 2 days ago and its been doing this for about an hour, but i'm goignt to try the turning off and battery thing and hopefully it works!

Unregistered
    I'v had my phone for 3 days and have the same problem, power off/battery removal trick didnt work for me

Unregistered
    Call 888-211-4727 from a land line and tell the Sprint rep to unblock your phone from sending texts. After the tech unblocks it, you will be instructed to turn off the phone and then back on.

Unregistered
    i have the same problem. i am with virgin mobile, and i have a lg rumor and i bought it tonight and it wont send texts but it will let me callpeople.. ??:S lol.. Help anyone? :P the battery trick didn't work for mee... :|

Unregistered
    I have a Virgin Mobile Arc Virgin Mobile Customer Care don't help worth shit- i tried. Alex just spins ya in circles about stupid common sense bull shit. just so ya know..

--Schitzo--

Unregistered
    having the same stupid problem. code 97. class 2. called virgin mobile, ALEX i hate that guy and their are no representatives that answer. virgin mobile sucks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast