Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sprint Employee Referral Everything Plus Plan (Need CID and E-mail)?

I would be eternally grateful, if someone could e-mail me a sprint employee e-mail address and CID to sign up for this offer.
    I won't share your info, or distribute it, I would just really like to sign up for the plan and get a new phone.

Please send the info to [email protected]

I would really really appreciate it.
    Thanks!

Unregistered
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Last 3 of CID: 383

Unregistered

Gun Junk

"Russ McGuire's" info isn't going to get you into a real SEP plan. It was distributed all over the internet to pacify people and have them believe thats what they were getting. They are the current regular plans plus 50 minutes on each. Common sense. An employee's info can only be used a few times before that employees info can be used to sign up anymore. How many times do you think his info was used? Any other info would be banned by now. Furthermore a Sprint exec isnt really going to publish this info.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Russ McGuire's" info isn't going to get you into a real SEP plan. It was distributed all over the internet to pacify people and have them believe thats what they were getting. They are the current regular plans plus 50 minutes on each. Common sense. An employee's info can only be used a few times before that employees info can be used to sign up anymore. How many times do you think his info was used? Any other info would be banned by now. Furthermore a Sprint exec isnt really going to publish this info.
    Or perhaps it was a marketing strategy on behalf of sprint? The info posted is legit and will qualify you for th employee plus plans which are 50 additional minutes than the regular plans PLUS cheaper than the normal plans. Google russ maquire or try for yourself. it's real.

Unregistered
    Russ email does work, I have used it before and have gotten the discounts off the plans. which is 40 for everything with 500 anytime minutes. and unlimited everything else so it does work I have my daughter on this particular plan so thanks russ.

Unregistered
    You are all losers this shit doesn't work. and if it did its 59.99 for 500 min retards

Unregistered
    Look unless you try it don't knock it, because this really does work and so you know its only 500 mins for landlines, you still get unlimited mobile to mobile, text and data! Oh and so some of you know Sprint released this information the to public back in 2008 in hopes to drum up some business.