A snatcher took my E65 nokia handset, and after 2 1/2 months, i found my E65 nokia phone in a buy and sell cellphone shop near my place.. i dont have the copy of the IMEI of my phone because, i just exchanged it from my friend....whereas, the true owner of the phone is his (my friend) aunt, who is in Germany right now.... In short, the phone is from Germany and i don't have the cap[ability to have its IMEI because i had a conflict with my friend. Yesterday my another friend and I went to the cellphoneshop and he tried to get the IMEi of the phone, he made it and now i have the copy, we then ate in a fast food chain and i compared the IMEI of the E65 to my old nokia phone, i noticed that the IMEI of the E65 has fewer nos. than that of my old nokia phone....... my problem now is that I do not know if my friend copied the IMEI completely, he said he did...but the trouble of knowing that E65 has a fewer nos. than that of the old nokia phone is screwing me. Knowing that it is both a nokia phone, I guess it should have the same numbers of codes...thas why im asking if all nokia phone have the same number of codes.....