Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Go with Sprint or Net10?

At the moment I have no cell phone. I canceled my old AT&T service and just lost my Tracfone (who cares, it only cost me 10$) and now I'm wondering what carrier to with next.

Heads up, I know Verizon is wayyy too expensive, Virgin Mobile has expensive prepaid minutes, Tracfone charged over 30 cents per minute (ouch,) Nextel has lousy coverage, T Mobile has bad coverage in my county and charges about the same as AT&T. IDK anything about Boost Mobile, but they're too sketchy for me.

So I looked up some info on Sprint, they have good coverage, inexpensive phones and decent plans. I had Net10 for a few months and a 30$ phone card lasted me an entire 2 months and I never lost a bar anywhere.

BUT, Sprint is known for billing errors and their monthly bills could run up just as high as my AT&T bill did. And Net10 charges about 1 1/2 minutes for every media message you send or recieve and they disabled the usb feature on all of their phones so you can't add any free media content, you have to buy everything else.

So am I better off going back to a contract phone for guranteed minutes and coverage, or is a prepaid phone still the best option for people who barely talk on their phone anyway?

Unregistered
    well i am at net10 when u call customer care no chance of understanding people my friend has sprint and he lives pretty close says sprint is awesome i plan switching sprint next march when my family trashes verizon