Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    I got the Mrbl awhile ago and it's been working fine I guess, started getting slow but I restarted it. Then it was fine, then half the screen was white until i went to the menu or contacts so I restared it

now I can Recieve calls and texts but can't send because of or an error code 34 Class 2.

I want a cell phone that works for christmas. and Beer for compensation for my suffering.

Unregistered
    apparently virgin mobile is having issues with the texting system. i was told around 10pm to wait for 4 ish hours and try again,... they are trying to fix it as soon as possible and many customers are experiencing this. i got through to a actual person tonight.

Unregistered
    Jeesus, im having this exact same lg rumour problem.
    It's a piss off, and coustomer service wont anwser!
    Im trying the battery trick, lets hope

Unregistered
    yeah, i have an lg rumuor, i just got it today and it lets me call people but it wont let me send or receive texts, i get the error code 97 and apparently my sms is denied or something? idk. but this sucks.

Unregistered
    i have the same problem! but what i did was bitched at him and through my phone accross the room and they gave me a new one!

Unregistered

!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yeah, i have an lg rumuor, i just got it today and it lets me call people but it wont let me send or receive texts, i get the error code 97 and apparently my sms is denied or something? idk. but this sucks.
    this is bullshit i just got mine today!!! and theres no information on their site either!

Unregistered
    Calling the tech support number above and getting the texting unblocked worked for me.

Unregistered
    i feel u!

Unregistered
    i had same problem too, but i fixed it. all you do is just take battery out and wait for a day

Unregistered
    it will work. i just called and got through to a rep. when you buy it the people should tell you that your texting won't be activated until 5am the next morning. ..thats why the error code comes up. so don't worry. after 5am. it will work.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast