The New York Rangers lost to the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night, 2-0, as Oilers goalie Nikolai Khabibulin only faced 19 shots and the Rangers squandered a 5-on-3 power play in the second period.

What went wrong for the Rangers? Coach John Tortorella appreciates you asking, but … well, just watch the latest press conference classic from Torts to gauge his mood:

For the video impaired, we've taken considerable time to transcribe the entirety of Tororella's press conference for you:

"Listen, this is gonna be really quick. I'm not taking any questions. We sucked from head to toe, and we need to move by it. So I'm not going to dissect with you guys. I know you have to do your job, but I'm not answering any questions. OK?"
On the next episode of HBO '24/7' …

So, that went well. It should be said that sucking from head to toe might not be a bad thing, if that's what you're into. It should also be said that we're sorely disappointed Larry Brooks of the NY Post didn't get a chance to jump in with, "Why aren't you answering any questions?" before Torts walked away.