Bayern Munich beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 after extra time in the DFB Pokal final to complete the domestic double in their first season under Pep Guardiola. Just nine days after their first beer shower of the season, they soaked each other again to celebrate their sixth trophy in two years. These are the very best pictures from the party...
First things first, Tom Hanks was there with director and Dortmund fan Tom Tykwer. Clearly Tom Hanks' intimidating presence was Dortmund's undoing.
Pep Guardiola gets his seven millionth beer dousing of the last two weeks. Franck Ribery watches and thinks, "Boy am I glad I'm not that guy..."
All that beer seeping in through his pores lately seems to be getting to Pep. Meanwhile, Mario Gotze dissociates from his body.
Ribery gets his in the form of a sneak attack.
Robert Lewandowski takes off his runner-up medal to make room around his neck for all the winner's medals he'll collect as a member of Bayern next season.
Arjen Robben says: "One for the fans..."
"...and one for me."
Ribery turns the tables on Guardiola after this happened during the match...

Marco Reus not having a good time.
But Toni Kroos is behind the keyboard and feeling pretty great.
- - - - - - -
Brooks Peck is the editor of Dirty Tackle on Yahoo Sports. Have a tip? Email him or follow on Twitter! Follow @BrooksDT