Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce gets salty at the Pro Bowl. (Twitter) These are wild times we’re living in.
One minute, you’re a Turkish chef slicing up an Ottoman steak on Instagram, and the next, your sassy salt application is a worldwide phenomenon transformed into a Pro Bowl touchdown celebration.
[Ditch the paper and pen – play Squares Pick’em for the Big Game!]
If you’re confused, join the club. So, let’s start from the beginning: Nusret Gokce is a restauranteur from Turkey who posted the following video of a steak-slicing technique that isn’t all that special — until he unleashes the absolute most ludicrous way to season meat these eyes*have ever seen:

Ottoman steak ????
A video posted by nusr_et (@nusr_et) on Jan 7, 2017 at 2:44am PST
Soon thereafter, his video reached nine million views, and he had earned the nickname #SaltBae.
[Newsletter: Get 5 great stories from the Yahoo Sports blogs in your inbox every morning!]
At least one of those viewers was Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, who hauled in a 23-yard touchdown from Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton with 1:40 to play in the opening half of the Pro Bowl and proceeded to drop the #SaltBae celebration on fans at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Fla.:

#SaltBae pic.twitter.com/HfbMFulB8B
— Marquette King (@MarquetteKing) January 30, 2017
Seriously, it was perfect:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ???? @tkelce #saltbae pic.twitter.com/xMnQkrTLyR
— Renato Mazariegos (@RPMSports18) January 30, 2017
Now that’s what I call a seasoned pro. I’ll show myself out.