South Carolina has pulled the recent airing of the Steve Spurrier coaches show because Spurrier said he felt he was too negative.
From GoGamecocks.com:
“Liz and Coach Tanner, we decided we didn’t have to show it after the first time,” Spurrier said. “I said, ‘I’m not very happy with all I said on the thing and so forth. Let’s get it off the air.’ They said, ‘We don’t have to show it anymore so I said let’s don’t show it because I have to be more positive.’”
But conspiracy theorists think the show, which talked about the Gamecocks recent win against Central Florida, was pulled because Spurrier was drunk.

My wife- "Why are they talking to that drunk guy?" Me- "That's Steve Spurrier." Her- "Well he sounds like he's drunk." Me- "Isn't it great?"
— fourthandblog (@fourthandblog) September 28, 2013
Watching the Steve Spurrier Show on SportSouth. I swear Coach sounds drunk. At least that's how drunks I hang around with talk. #Gamecocks — Steve (@stingrays01) September 29, 2013
Of course we’ll probably never know the truth, but you can listen to the show on YouTube and decide for yourself. His segments are around the 12-minutes mark and at 16:40.

- - -
H/T Saturday Down South
Want to join the conversation? Hit us up on Twitter @YahooDrSaturday be sure to "Like" Dr. Saturday on Facebook for football conversations and stuff you won't see on the blog.