Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do so many think Islam is wrong? Why dont the people who make wrong...

...decisions get blamed? not the religion? Ive always heard so much negative talk about Islam and people saying that it forces its followers to do wrong and promote violence. I want an answer to my question only from someone who can give me facts from the quran supporting their answers. I want someone to give me proof from the quran not from the media or from anything that a person who calls themselves a Muslim does. Many Muslims have done many things and that disgraced the name of Islam. Muslims today have taken advantage and misinterpretated what is said in the quran and they do things that is really not allowed in Islam and claim it is for the sake of God (Allah). These same muslims are commiting the biggest sins of giving Islam a bad name, and not portraying the religion how it really is.

AGAIN I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING ANY STORIES OF WHAT ANY "MUSLIMS" HAVE DONE IN THE PAST THAT CONNECTS TO TERROR. I WANT WORD FOR WORD PROOF FROM THE QURAN WHICH IS WHAT THE MUSLIM FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM SHOULD USE AS THEIR GUIDE IN LIFE AND THEY DO NOT. DO NOT TELL ME ANYTHING THAT ANYONE HAS DONE, BECAUSE I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THAT!!! MORE THAN HALF OF THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD TODAY ARE FAKE MUSLIMS AND ARE NOT EVEN FOLLOWING THE RELIGION HOW IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOLLOWED, SO PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FROM GIVING ME A STORY ABOUT ANOTHER HYPOCRITICAL MUSLIM OUT THERE, IVE ALREADY HEARD ENOUGH. THANK YOU

Junior Member Samian'sNinthAccount's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For one, if there were a god, I highly doubt he'd only want Arabic-only prayers.

And another thing, Muslims play the "victim card" too often, like you are doing with this question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't care what Muslims did. I know Islam, and I believe it is wrong.