Atlanta Falcons receivers Julio Jones (knee) and Roddy White (ankle) were listed as questionable heading into today’s game against the St. Louis Rams.
Apparently, there is nothing to worry about.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports both players will be active today:
Falcons WRs Julio Jones (knee) and Roddy White (ankle), both listed as questionable for today vs. Rams, are expected to play.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 15, 2013
While that is good news for Atlanta’s offense, it remains unclear how effective White will be.
Last week, White was listed as questionable against the New Orleans Saints. White was limited in practice and had only two receptions for 19 yards (two targets). After the game, White told fantasy football owners if he didn't participate in practice they should consider that a red flag.
White did not participate in practice this past Wednesday and Thursday, but was limited on Friday. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me?
Other injuries:
Colts: Indianapolis downgraded tight end Dwayne Allen to doubtful Saturday afternoon because of an injured hip. Coby Fleener will start at tight end with Dominique Jones and Jack Boyle being the backups if Allen doesn't play.
Titans: Running back Shonn Greene (knee) is doubtful to play against the Houston Texans, according to NFLNetwork reporter Ian Rapoport.
Cardinals: Receiver Larry Fitzgerald is expected to play against the Detroit Lions today, according to Rapoport:
As I said on #GameDayMorning: Larry Fitzgerald is tentatively expected to play, source says. Will test hammy pre game, though.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 15, 2013
Texans: It appears Houston will have to wait another week for Ed Reed's debut. Reed will test his hip before today's game, but Rapoport reports Reed is, "a longshot to play."

Bucs: Guard Carl Nicks will not play against the New Orleans Saints due to a toe injury, according to Schefter.
Bills: Safety Jairus Byrd (foot) will not play against the Carolina Panthers today.
Washington: Normal starting kicker Kai Forbath (groin) is inactive. Washington will go with new signee John Potter.
Packers: Tight end Jermichael Finley (toe) is active and will play against the Washington Redskins today.
Chiefs: Cornerback Dunta Robinson will miss today's game against the Dallas Cowboys because he is tending to a personal issue, according to NFL.com.
We will update the list of inactives as more news develops today.