Whenever fans think to check out the NFL schedule each week there has been a common refrain, at least recently.
This is it?
The NFL is top heavy this year. There are five undefeated teams. There are only five other teams over .500. That leaves 22 of 32 teams who are either .500 or worse. That means there are more uninspiring matchups every Sunday than we're used to.
This week is especially rough. Three of the undefeated teams (Bengals, Broncos, Packers) are off, in a coincidental scheduling quirk. The Jets-Patriots game is the only game between two winning teams. Strangely enough, that game has the largest spread of Week 7.
It doesn’t mean we won’t tune in — there are fantasy teams to track, after all — but the dream of league-wide parity has been thwarted a bit by having five undefeated teams, the most in the NFL since the 1970 merger. We’ll just have to make the most of it.

Here are the Week 7 against the spread picks:

49ers (+6.5) over Seahawks (picked Thursday): This game didn’t interest me much, so I’ll say you’re welcome for that Colts cover last week.
Bills (-5.5) over Jaguars (live stream available on Yahoo): I think the Bills know that if they want to be a playoff team, it’s now or never. Also, I think they made the right call leaving early for London.
And respect to London for being open-minded about sports gambling ... it's fairly ridiculous this isn't the case in America: