The Tampa Bay Lightning did not lead the game against the Pittsburgh Penguins until it mattered the most.
*With 3:50 left on the clock, Ryan Callahan snapped a shot that appeared to beat Marc-Andre Fleury in the top corner on the glove side. Fleury stands up assuming he was beat. Play stops once the puck goes to the other end of the ice.
For the second time in Game 5, the Lightning had tied the game ... or so they thought.
Upon further review, the puck hits the post and riccochets perfectly on to the ice to avoid crossing the goal line.*

Fleury is known to give little love taps to his goal posts when they make saves for him. Here he should give a big old smooch.
The love fest wouldn't last long, though.
A mere 34 seconds after Callahan's goal was waived off, the original Triplets Line of Ondrej Palat, Tyler Johnson, and Nikita Kucherov went to work.
Kucherov works the puck into the Pittsburgh zone. He passes back to Johnson along the boards, and makes his way to the net. Johnson fired a shot on Fleury who kicked out a perfect rebound for Kucherov.
Before Fleury fully knows what's going on Kucherov is wrapping the puck around and in to tie the score.

Penguins and Lightning headed to overtime for the second time in the series. *
In Game 2, Sidney Crosby scored 40 seconds into the extra session. In Game 5, it took the Lightning just slightly longer to get the game winner.
53 seconds to be exact.
Jason Garrison fires a puck on goal. It might have gone wide or been stopped by Fleury if it wasn't for Tyler Johnson's backside stationed in front of the net. The shot deflects off him and in. The Lightning win the game, 4-3.

"Johnny went to the net. No shot’s a bad shot in overtime,” said Garrison after the game.

“I was just battling in front. I saw Garrison was going to shoot it. I thought he was going for my head again,” said Johnson. “I’m just happy to see it go in the net.”
The series shifts back to Tampa where the Lightning can clinch their second straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Final.
- - - - - - -
Jen Neale is an editor for Puck Daddy on Yahoo Sports. Have a tip? Email her at [email protected] or follow her on Twitter! Follow @MsJenNeale_PD.
MORE FROM YAHOO HOCKEY: