Kentucky freshman guard Aaron Harrison hit another game-winning 3-point shot in the NCAA tournament Saturday to send his team to the national championship game Monday against Connecticut.
It was the third consecutive game Harrison has won by making a long-distance shot with a hand in his face. This one splashed through the net with 5.7 seconds remaining in a 74-73 win over Wisconsin. He made a 3-pointer with three seconds left to beat Michigan in the Elite Eight and started his magical run by nailing a 3-pointer with 40 seconds remaining in an Sweet 16 win over rival Louisville. He also hit two clutch free throws in the final seconds of that game.
[NCAA tournament: Full bracket | Check out Instant Reactions | Buy team gear]
All of this, especially Saturday's clutch moment, inspired hundreds of tweets mentioning Harrison. We thought we'd share a few of those that caught our eye.
Aaron Harrison: "It’s the best feeling in the world. Of course I knew it was a big shot, but I didn’t expect that feeling when it dropped."
— Kyle Tucker (@KyleTucker_CJ) March 31, 2014
WOW Again and Again and then Again !!!
— Russ Smith (@Russdiculous_2) April 6, 2014
OMG OMG. thank you WILDCATS for such amazing joy. Not saying who but someone here wet their pants!! Out if hand, that Aaron Harrison!!! #bbn
— ashley judd (@AshleyJudd) April 6, 2014
When they do one shining moment, is it just going to be an Aaron Harrison montage?
— Jon Strait (@JonStrait) April 6, 2014
I wonder how many boys will be named Aaron Harrison _________(insert surname here) in the next 10 years #bbn
— ?Patrick?Alred? (@Paddy_Swag) April 6, 2014
Sorry Jodie Meeks, Aaron Harrison just passed you on my all time favorite UK players.
— Alex Wirth (@Wirth_The_Wait) April 6, 2014
If Aaron Harrison isn't careful he will end up a 76er. #lotterypick
— Jonathan Carver (@JonathanCarver) April 6, 2014
I have a man crush on you Aaron Harrison #GoCats http://t.co/dcGctxEzVc

— Jack Newcomer (@_____Jack______) April 6, 2014
If Aaron Harrison doesn't hit a game winner in the championship, someone wrote the script wrong. #BBN
— Corey Greenblat (@Cgreenblat23) April 6, 2014
Aaron Harrison's prediction that Kentucky would still be a "great story" once looked naive. Now it's clairvoyant. http://t.co/GBABxvauD0
— Jeff Eisenberg (@JeffEisenberg) March 29, 2014
Check out more NCAA tournament coverage on Yahoo Sports:

- - - - - - -
Kyle Ringo is the assistant editor of The Dagger on Yahoo Sports. Have a tip? Email him at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter! Follow @KyleRingo