I play football as you may have noticed if you read my other question about academies, and there's 2 problems. 1. I haven't been playing so well lately, even though I train 2 hours daily, with amatch on Sunday so help please and 2. I've been having trouble getting past people nothing seems to work while I'm running, step overs, tapping the ball,rolling, and nothing when I'm standing other than step overs, when i'm standing step overs mess with the opponents head so badly I can create about 2.5 meters space between us just standing doing step overs and shifting my body so please help.

Also, if there is anyone that has any experience with an academy here, whether a player, scout or coach or anything, please tell me, what would an academy look for in a 13 year old boy? I've got a lot of pace and strength, good shots and headers, passes good, crosses good, quite good at free kicks, but need to work on touch a bit more, when not in a match it's really good but in a match with that pressure my mind blows off.