Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: fxv5cH

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • eGVwhLZGOxcWcNJb

0 0%
  • rFuNstPTEp

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Anastacia.Wonderwall.x

What happened to Abdul rahman Al-Shoaibi?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiVjzSTIPOc"]YouTube - Arabian Football Player Is Taken by the angel of death[/ame]

People say he died and some say he took a seizer! What happened to him? Is he dead or alive, and what caused it? It looks like he was beeing possesed :\ Scary shit huh?

Thanks x

Unregistered
    hes alive today, he played in the next match after the one where he had a seizure, from a bang on the head.

Unregistered
    yes its true he did play the next game and he sed it was all just a blur

Unregistered
    yo tht shit is scary nigga

Unregistered
    In a match between Al-Raed and Hajer Al Shaibi on October 20, 2005, Abdulrahman collapsed after a kick to the neck and had a dramatic seizure. He was ejected from the game and immediately taken to hospital. He later died from dramatic injuries to the spinal cord.

Unregistered

Angel did he die or not

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In a match between Al-Raed and Hajer Al Shaibi on October 20, 2005, Abdulrahman collapsed after a kick to the neck and had a dramatic seizure. He was ejected from the game and immediately taken to hospital. He later died from dramatic injuries to the spinal cord.
    well umm so im guessing he did not die and played the next game but then later died?????

Unregistered
    Well if you guys know hes alive or dead post a URL of a site to proove it ! dont just talk like girls i dont know what to believe, put a video of hes next match on youtube something .. proove it

Unregistered
    hes not dead hes actually alive right now im Tunisia i think

Unregistered
    FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW THE SONG IS: LAST BREATH BY AHMED BUKHATIR This clip is from a match over three years ago between Al-Raed and Hajer, two clubs in Saudi Arabia. The player player's name is Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi, a Hajer player, and he was hit in the side of the head and suffered a seizure. He had to be taken to hospital, but he was absolutely fine and didn't spend the night there. In fact, he played the very next game for Hajer. A rumour was spread around saying that this football player was suddenly taken by the angel of death, it is said that he had been strugling with the angel, even though he couldnt see him, then he got tossed around.. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT TRUE! THIS VIDEO IS 100% AUTHENTIC BUT THE RUMOURS THAT HE DIED ARE NOT TRUE! This video is a good video including the song in this video this will make you think it made me think alot too: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frp3xEhRQXI&mode=related&search=]YouTube - Last Breath Video - IslamBB.Org[/ame] Other videos by me: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwRKwObXEOs]YouTube - The Last Breath of Miklós Fehér[/ame]

Arabian Football Player Is Taken by the angel of death <<<<<<<< url!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast